Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Photos of Fudan

Guanghua Tower - From what I know, this building has meeting rooms, classrooms, student lounges, a pingpong table and  professor offices. My classes are all right next to this building so I always look for it to make sure I'm going in the right direction.

My favorite place to go to on campus. I don't know if there is a name for it but it is a great place to study and just relax.

This is taken from another students balcony, it is a view overlooking most of campus. If you saw the view I had from my balcony and compare the two, you can imagine how jealous I was when I saw this.

If you zoom in past the buildings in the photo above you can see some buildings from Shanghai's Financial Center. SO JEALOUS!!!

The road on the way to class.


Another road on the way to class.
A Mao statue right next to the classroom building.

No comments:

Post a Comment